OSB stands for "Oriented Strand Board".OSB is made from thin veneer strands that are bonded together with a synthetic resin. OSB consists of three cross-oriented layers with the surface of the board formed from strands oriented along the length of the board and the core strands arranged in cross orientation. OSB sandwich panels which has a three-layered structure consisting of sheets of structural boards, and insulation layer between them. All the details of such panels are glued together by hot pressing.
Panel skins options include
- Magnesium oxide boards(MGO sulfate board)
- Fiber cement board (FCB)
- Oriented strand board(OSB)
Insulation core options include
- Expanded Polystyrene(EPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene(XPS)
- Poly Urethane (PU)
- Polyurethane (PUR)
|Color of EPS||White|
|Color of XPS||Green,Blue Pink|
|Structure could be|
|Cam lock||Sides closed|
1) Tight construction and high strength
2) Minimum twisting, delamination or warping
3) No rotten or decay, strong against corrosion and fire
4) Water proof, consistent when exposed in the natural or wet environment
5) Low formaldehyde emission
6) Good nailing strength, easy to be sawn, nailed, drilled, grooved, planed, filed or polished
7) Good heat and sound resistant, easy to be coated
(2)Interior & exterior wall panel
(5)Lining of fireproof board
(6)Core of fireproof door
OCM®products all certificated according to ASTM and AU/NZS standards. More information please contact us.
1.What is your delivery time ?
15-20 days after down payment
2.What's your payment terms?
30% deposit by TT ,balance after B/L or irrevocable L/C
3.Can customized size as our request?
Yes,we can cut any size as request
4.What's your company production capacity?
We can produce 8000sqm (10mm) per day
5.What's your MOQ,can we order mixing different size ?
Yes ,MOQ 100pcs and mixed loading also acceptable